In 2004, The Little Light House began exploring the possibility of replicating our ministry across the country, and eventually around the world. In 2006 the first LLH National Affiliate, Little Light House Central Mississippi, opened its doors in Jackson, MS. It is part of The Little Light House vision to one day have National Affiliates across the country and around the world.
A Little Light House National Affiliate is an entity that:
- Has been approved to operate under the name of The Little Light House, Inc. It is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit ministry to children with special needs, which has been incorporated by the state in which it is located and has it’s own non-profit standing.
- Complies with the standards, policies and the mission commitment of The Little Light House, Inc.
Being a Little Light House National Affiliate comes with:
- Entitlement to attend Little Light House Training Conferences
- Ability to obtain forms, procedures, materials, etc. used by the Little Light House Headquarters
- Use of the Little Light House, Inc. for mentoring and guidance
If you feel your community would be an ideal location for a Little Light House and there is a viable need for Little Light House services, you may explore the possibility of establishing a Little Light House National Affiliate. Please contact Jessica Mardis at email@example.com or call the Little Light House at (918) 664-6746.